Landscape designer, consultant and trainer Judy Panton-Jones, offers a professional service to corporate and residential clients throughout South Africa. Judy is a qualified Horticulturist and her expertise has grown from 1985. Judy is also Principal Member of SALI (South African Landscape Institute).
Chris Barriga is a qualified environmentalist who holds a BSc in Environmental Management (Botany and Geography Major) and specializes in consulting, together with Judy, and adds to the diversity of JPJLandscapes key portfolio areas. We offer a combined horticultural/landscape and environmental consulting service to Eco-Estates, government departments and corporates and other organisations alike.
JPJ Landscapes in association with Jo-Anne Hilliar Landscape Design & Horticulture School offers a service portfolio that covers 6 distinct areas:
KEY PORTFOLIO AREAS:
1. Corporate Project Management / Retainer Work / Alien Invasive Control Consultation
2. Residential Consultation / Retainer Work / Gardener Mentorship
3. Landscape Design & Installations
4. Landscape Design & Horticulture School / Corporate and Public / Government
5. Recruitment for the Green Industry (Globally)
6. Environmental Consulting
14 St James, 17 Daphne Neal Road