FAHR 021.3 is a combination of people, perspectives,challenges, methodologies, arts and concepts which arise from the vision of two talented architects who believe that there is more to the art that they learned than meets the eye. They invested everything on the development of a new approach: communicative architecture. Surprising in shape, concept and content through a new perspective of communication is what this company promises its customers.
Realizing that architecture is a branch of art and action in space, FAHR 021.3 develops its work based on the architectural language and methodology, while always incorporating seemingly implausible spaces and challenging materials. The result is provocative and unexpected and comes in a variety of forms, including installations, site-specific art, performances, and actions. The road paved has been nothing short of remarkable, but this Porto-based company assures that they will continue to impress.
- Company awards
- _Finalist at TAIPEI International Design Award, with the project S. JOÃO STRUCTURE
- _WINNER, Playground for children at Gaia Shopping, invited competition, by SonaeSierra
- _HONORABLE MENTION, Art Competion, “VIArtes”, Via Catarina, Porto
- _ONE OF THE 10 FINALISTS, Prémio Nacional das Indústrias Criativas, by Unicer
- _HONORABLE MENTION, best creative industry pitch, Startup Pitch Day, UPTEC
- _BRONZE MEDAL S. JOÃO STRUCTURE, a’design awards, category A’ Arts, Crafts and Ready-Made Design
- _SILVER MEDAL HAIRCHITECTURE, a’design awards, A’ Performing Arts category, Style and Scenery Design Award
- _1st PRIZE REFLEXO*OXELFER, Manobras no Porto, Installation, Arcos de Miragaia
- Show all 24 awards
Praça Coronel Pacheco, nº2