Architecture and design low-tech for a slow life style.
I use for my architectures wooden structures and for the construction i give the greatest importance to the local technique and materials. Teaching activity for the protection of the environment and for the local productions that respect the tradictions and the environment. With a nearly 20 years experience of construction sites in Italy I do translation works Japanese-Italian Italian-Japanese of technical drawings and directly at the construction sites .
- Company awards
- 1988 competition and exhibition for contemporary jewelry ( design prize)
- 1988 competition and exhibition for decorative arts( selected work)
- 1990 competition for one event(fine work prize)
- 1990 competition and exhibition for contemporary jewelry ( Excellent prize)
- 1992 renovation competition for a mill-pasta factory (second prize)
- 1993 partecipation 100%design London
- 1996 competition and exhibition for per jewelry art (selected work)
- 1996 competition and exhibition for decorative arts in Kanazawa (selected work)
- 2011 snow design competition (incentive award)
- Show all 9 awards